Rianna is an Award-Winning speaker whether live on stage, on social media, or on television.
She’s held audiences on stages around the world including:
- The Women’s Association of Addiction Therapists (WAAT), Los Angeles
- Iris Healing Retreat, Los Angeles
- Miriam’s House, Los Angeles
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, London
- Open University (the largest undergraduate college in London)
And she started out captivating people as an Award-Winning television host and producer on the top 5 UK television channels:
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
Rianna’s innovative approach engages audiences of any size with live “experiential learning” exercises. Rianna believes people need to go through experiences to retain and apply knowledge and her sessions are created with immersion in mind, and with the audience at the center.
Rianna’s keynotes include:
- Reinventing Yourself, and Why It’s Crucial at Any Age
- If You Want More Money, Just Look at How You Love!
- How to Be Loved
- Being An Outsider is Your Superpower (for Schools and Teens)
- Getting your Poise Back after Divorce
- Radical Self-Love, Happiness and Rianna’s step-by-step signature coaching program, Heal Your Hungry Heart™
Rianna’s audiences include women, men, mixed audiences, entrepreneurs, leaders, parents, teens, small business and corporations.
Rianna will tailor her keynote to fit your audience.
Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
What They’re Saying…
Rianna is a powerful new generation orator, with a deep-rooted commitment to accountability that paradoxically underlies her call for you to see what freedom looks like.
Rev. Jesse Jackson
Rianna connects with people very naturally and that accessibility is really important. She makes it fun too.
Nicola Moody/Director of Factual Programs, Optomen
Rianna seamlessly stakes her claim as one of the most outstanding speakers I’ve ever worked with. She delivers in a way you never forget.
Michelle Matherson/Head of Talent, Shiver ITN
Having seen Rianna’s ability to move people with her compelling storytelling and calls to action I can honestly say she possesses a rare gift.
Sharon Harris/Founder The Harris Agency
I’m always impressed by her incredible insights.
Pat Younge/CEO Sugar Films